2004 CHEVY SILVERADO ERROR CODES P0200, P0300, P0446 TRUCK

• phazen0001
  • 2004 Chevrolet Silverado

2004 Chevy Silverado V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 85000 miles

1st I was backing out of the drive way, when I started to go forward the engine died. ( It was a cold morning) the engine would crank but would not start. I put a code reader on it and it would not read any errors because the engine would not start. I replaced the fuel pump and it started, I shut off the enigne to bolt down the tail bed. After the tailbed I started it again. It started but shuttered and died. I replaced the fuel pump again. Would not start. I tried resetting the ECU, charged the battery, and kicked the truck a few times. I went on vacation for the week, when I got home the truck started right up. I let it run for a while. The next morning I started and let it run. I turned of the truck then bolted down the tailbed. I went and borrowed the OBD 2 tester because the check engine light was on. I had the error codes P0200, P0300, P0446. I reset the codes then restarted, the errors came back. I cleared the codes again. I put it in drive and made it about 50' then it started shuttering and shutoff again. I then when and got the noid light kit to find the one wire not working.
What can I do to fix my truck?

Monday, December 29th, 2008 AT 2:13 PM

• brian 1

Check for an open or short to ground on that circuit. Also check inj 1 fuse and inj 2 fuse, becauseThe INJ fuse also supplies voltage to the ignition coil modules. If the fuse is open, inspect all related circuits and components for a short to ground. Post back with what you find.

Monday, December 29th, 2008 AT 4:38 PM