S10 PICK UP , 50000 MILES ENG.2.2

2000 Chevrolet S-10

Teterita

March, 28, 2007 AT 1:28 PM

Dear friends: Recent I send this donation the following donatiod, please acknowled reicive. Transaction ID: 55E07472DP6781044
Item Price: $20.00 USD
Total: $20.00 USD
Order Description: Donate to Auto Repair Car Questions, Thanks!
Item/Product Number: 0-0
Buyer: Rafael Contador
My question is regard to one neighborn S10 Pick up that show the check engine light on all the time. After I subtract the trouble codes, it show
PO141 O2 sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 1 sensor 2)
PO178 Fuel composition Sensor Circuit low input
PO179 Fuel composition Sensor Circuit high input.

The only service manual I have is fromm Hynes, but this does't show any info. Related tho those two last code. Please tell me what to do about it and what procced in this circunstances.
Rafael Contador

Fuel Sending Unit

Fuel Level Sensor

1 IMAGE

Service Writer

April, 1, 2007 AT 9:08 PM

Not sure why the donation isn't showing?

The two last codes have to do with the fuel composition sensor that is located on the frame rail.

Po178 says the sensor is reading under 45 hertz and the po179 says the sensor is reading over 155 hertz.

I can send some info, but need a e-mail address to send it to. Check the connector going to it for corrosion for starters.

PAul

Teterita

April, 2, 2007 AT 12:30 PM

Hello PAul, please, send the aditional info to mecr@coqui. Net
Best regards
Rafael

PAul[/quote]

Teterita

April, 2, 2007 AT 12:31 PM

[/quote]

s10pu

April, 19, 2007 AT 6:58 AM

I have the same code thus the same problem with my 2001 S-10. I looked in manuals and all but they have nothing about how to fix the problem. If someone can send me some info on how to take care of it, I would relly appreciate it.

Fuel Pump Replacement
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang
Fuel Filter Replacement Toyota Tacoma