CHEVY CRACKED OR WARPED CYLINDER HEAD

2003 Chevrolet Malibu

cdblue

January, 19, 2010 AT 9:58 AM

2003 Chevy Malibu 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 89,867 miles

I am trying to find step by step instructions on how to remove the cylinder heads on a 2003 Chevy Malibu and hopefully a diagram so I can see what I am looking for.

Ernest Clark

Unfortunately, I've tried to upload pictures of procedures on here before and it doesn't allow me to add the complete file.

But I would suggest you purchase a " Single Vehicle" subscription to an on-line repair service such as " Alldata" or " Mitchell 1". They're only about $25-$30 bucks.

And this will provide you with everything you need and much more. (Tools required, pictures, procedures, precautions, specs, etc.) And it'll come in handy on your next project.

If you don't want the on-line version, you could also purchase the " Paper" version of the service data for your vehicles. But this will be much less informative.

If I've helped you, please vote for me, as I depend on this to pay my bills. Thanx, Ernest.

Spark Plug Replacement Mercedes Benz C230
Spark Plug Replacement Toyota Tacoma