LIGHTS

• BubbaGump
  • Chevrolet Impala

I have a 2000 Ford Ranger. My rear lights (tail lights and license plate lights do not work). I replaced the bulbs and they still do not work. Also, my dash lights are out and the idiot chime does not go off when I leave the headlights on. I checked all my fuses and none of them are blown. I do not know what to check next. A friend of mine said to look at the ground wires, but I do not know where to find all of the ground wires. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Tuesday, January 3rd, 2006 AT 8:32 PM

• delta1988

You should look at all the wires from the ass end of your truck right under your dash. Sometime they get cut broken connections along the way. I had to do that a few times and found that there were some places that were broken. Now for the ground wires. What I would do is make new ones. Then you would know for sure that its all good for the ground.

Wednesday, January 4th, 2006 AT 9:04 PM