CHEVY BODY

2005 Chevrolet Equinox

pilotguy190

February, 16, 2009 AT 8:35 PM

2005 Chevy Equinox 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 60,000 miles

I wanted to know about how much you think it would cost me to repair the body damage to my car. I hit a rock going about 4 MPH this was not some small rock more like a boulder. I hit the left front fender right behind the tire so. There is no damage to the tire. It also dented my door a little. And the plastic running board would also need to be replaced. I know it’ s really only body damage not structural. I am thinking that the left fender and the running board and the door will need to be replaced. I just want to know what you think it will cost in parts and labor.

racefan966

February, 16, 2009 AT 9:48 PM

Ok I have no estimators for body work but you can figure a good 3000 or so. If this is coming out of pocket then I would check with a salvage or wrecking yard and price what you need and replace it yourself and you never know you may even find on the same color. Hope this helps. Thanks.

Wiper Blade Replacement Chevrolet Camaro
Reverse Light Bulb Replacement Chevrolet
Fix a Door That Will Not Close With Ease