CHEVY THROTTLE BODY INJECTORS

1993 Chevrolet Cheyenne

AJ_SMITH4511

September, 2, 2010 AT 7:16 PM

1993 Chevy Cheyenne V8 Two Wheel Drive Manual 206 th miles

Hey, I have a 5.7 engine and the injectors wont spray. I changed fuel pump, gas lines, put a differant throttle body on it, and still it's doing the same thing. I checked the throttle control censor, not oxygen censor, but could the trucks computer have somthin to do with the injectors not working? I am just at a loss and would love to get the truck running again. Gas go's to throttle body but wont come out the injectors. THANKS.

Throttle Body

Throttle Body Connection

1 IMAGE

hmac300

September, 14, 2010 AT 6:10 PM

If the distributor doesn't send ay pulses to the computer the injectors won't work. Also if there are any broken wires or connectors at the TBI unit, PCM, or Distributor connections you 'll get the same thing. Check to see if you have a service engine light on or not. Go to the site here and look under tune up and it will give you a step by step on how to check your ignition system.

Easily Clean Your Throttle Bore Like a Pro
Catalytic Converter Replacement Volkswagen
Oil Change and Filter Replacement Toyota
Fuel Filter Mount Replacement Chevrolet