3. Stick Shift
4. Strange sounds or smells - N/A
5. Fluid leaks - N/A
6. Past repair history - radiator, coolant temp. Sensor, coolant hoses, thermostat, replaced.
1. What is the normal oreating temp at idle and running?
2. Temp gauge is running above 195 at idle halfway at the next mark before the fan kicks on. The fan kicks off before it reaches the 195 mark. What else could be making the temp run hotter than normal?
3. Because of the hotter temp I belive that my NOx our putting at hot according to info I found on the net. I can not pass smog (CA) because my NOx is at 599 PPM and the max level is like 457 PPM. What else could be making the NOx run high?
i would first like to get the temp down, which I think might help with the NOx. Is this correct?
have the same problem?
Wednesday, October 17th, 2007 AT 7:20 PM