Another guy posted to you about your exhaust, as the symtoms lead us that way.
Do what the importbasher suggested if you can. Remove the o2 sensor(s) and fire it up. You should feel a difference. How much exhaust is actually coming out the tail pipes?
If little or no change let me know. Do check to make sure the cat convertor is not plugged. These things rot from the inside out and cause a lot of headaches until it is figured out. Take a rubber hammer and bang on it to loosen and blockage. Not too hard as to punch a hole in it, but also listen for lots of debris rolling around inside it.
Off chance, when did you last replace the spark plug wires? Have you ever noticed a wettish looking spark plug when you last changed them? That is a sign that the plug is not firing properly and indicates that the wire may be faulty even though when tested with an ohm meter it's fine.
Let me know what happens.
Saturday, May 20th, 2006 AT 1:52 AM