CHEVY

Chevrolet Blazer

gresun

May, 31, 2006 AT 6:54 PM

I have a 1995 chevy s 10 blazer, v6 vortex. At times it will start running rough and when I go to put on the brakes they will go to the floor. I can then take it on a dirt road and slam on the brakes and then the brakes will work and the car will run fine for awhile again then it will happen all over. I relpaced fuel pump and the sending unit, the rollover valve, the EGR valve, replaced sparkplugs and wires, the distributor, the map sensor, the throttle position sensor, and one oxygen sensor and still can't figure out what is wrong. Every time I have the codes checked they say the same thing, map sensor EGR, throttle position sensor and o2 sensor even after replacement. I also put new fuel lines under the plenum to the injectors. Any help would be wondeful

lsussel

May, 31, 2006 AT 9:14 PM

I dont understand your question. Are you saying the car rides rough and when you hit the brakes the car doesnt stop? Please explain more.

Thanks.

gresun

June, 1, 2006 AT 8:54 AM

The car will run rough and then the brakes won't function, if I slam on the brake on a gravel road, it fixes the brakes and then the car will run normal.

Brake Master Cylinder Replacement Like a Pro
Brake Shoe/Drum Replacement - Rear
Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement - Front
Brake Pads and Rotor Replacement Ford
Front Brake Pads & Rotor Replacement Chevy