2002 Chevrolet Blazer Oxygen Sensor

TAHOEBOB02
  • 2002 CHEVROLET BLAZER

Can anyone tell me where Bank 1 Sensor 2 Oxygen Sensor is located? I can find 3 sensors, 1 on the drivers side of the engine, 1 on the passenger side and 1 after the cat.

Friday, September 28th, 2007 AT 8:36 PM

DENNYP

It would be the sensor located after the cat converter.

Please consider a donation to help us answer more questions.
Friday, September 28th, 2007 AT 9:44 PM
TAHOEBOB02

It would be the sensor located after the cat converter.[/Quote:aeb38864be]
Thank you, I have replaced that sensor and still get the same Error message P0141. I thought that the new 02 sensor might be bad so I replaced it with another one with the same problem. Any suggestions?

Friday, September 28th, 2007 AT 9:50 PM
DENNYP

It would be the sensor located after the cat converter.[/Quote:4128bfe495]
Thank you, I have replaced that sensor and still get the same Error message P0141. I thought that the new 02 sensor might be bad so I replaced it with another one with the same problem. Any suggestions?[/Quote:4128bfe495]possible exhaust leak near the sensor. If you are using aftermarket sensors, I highly suggest using AC Delco sensor.I have run into many problems with aftermarket O2 sensors, especially "universal" sensors some of the parts stores sell. Hope this helps.

Friday, September 28th, 2007 AT 9:55 PM
TAHOEBOB02

It would be the sensor located after the cat converter.[/Quote:c446d90be9]
Thank you, I have replaced that sensor and still get the same Error message P0141. I thought that the new 02 sensor might be bad so I replaced it with another one with the same problem. Any suggestions?[/Quote:c446d90be9]possible exhaust leak near the sensor. If you are using aftermarket sensors, I highly suggest using AC Delco sensor.I have run into many problems with aftermarket O2 sensors, especially "universal" sensors some of the parts stores sell. Hope this helps.[/Quote:c446d90be9]
Iam using a Bosch sensor? Are these good?

Friday, September 28th, 2007 AT 10:00 PM
DENNYP

It would be the sensor located after the cat converter.[/Quote:7ef370dc3b]
Thank you, I have replaced that sensor and still get the same Error message P0141. I thought that the new 02 sensor might be bad so I replaced it with another one with the same problem. Any suggestions?[/Quote:7ef370dc3b]possible exhaust leak near the sensor. If you are using aftermarket sensors, I highly suggest using AC Delco sensor.I have run into many problems with aftermarket O2 sensors, especially "universal" sensors some of the parts stores sell. Hope this helps.[/Quote:7ef370dc3b]
Iam using a Bosch sensor? Are these good?[/Quote:7ef370dc3b]It's kinda hit or miss with those, but first thing is check for exhaust leak. It doesnt take much to throw off those sensors.

Friday, September 28th, 2007 AT 10:09 PM
TAHOEBOB02

It would be the sensor located after the cat converter.[/Quote:6dd9320976]
Thank you, I have replaced that sensor and still get the same Error message P0141. I thought that the new 02 sensor might be bad so I replaced it with another one with the same problem. Any suggestions?[/Quote:6dd9320976]possible exhaust leak near the sensor. If you are using aftermarket sensors, I highly suggest using AC Delco sensor.I have run into many problems with aftermarket O2 sensors, especially "universal" sensors some of the parts stores sell. Hope this helps.[/Quote:6dd9320976]
Iam using a Bosch sensor? Are these good?[/Quote:6dd9320976]It's kinda hit or miss with those, but first thing is check for exhaust leak. It doesnt take much to throw off those sensors.[/Quote:6dd9320976]
Thank you, I will check for leaks.

Friday, September 28th, 2007 AT 10:19 PM

Related Oxygen Sensor O2 Location Questions

Help us by donating