OXYGEN SENSOR

2002 Chevrolet Blazer

Tahoebob02

September, 28, 2007 AT 8:36 PM

Can anyone tell me where Bank 1 Sensor 2 Oxygen Sensor is located? I can find 3 sensors, 1 on the drivers side of the engine, 1 on the passenger side and 1 after the cat.

dennyp

September, 28, 2007 AT 9:44 PM

It would be the sensor located after the cat converter.

Tahoebob02

September, 28, 2007 AT 9:50 PM

It would be the sensor located after the cat converter.[/Quote: aeb38864be]
Thank you, I have replaced that sensor and still get the same Error message P0141. I thought that the new 02 sensor might be bad so I replaced it with another one with the same problem. Any suggestions?

dennyp

September, 28, 2007 AT 9:55 PM

It would be the sensor located after the cat converter.[/Quote: 4128bfe495]
Thank you, I have replaced that sensor and still get the same Error message P0141. I thought that the new 02 sensor might be bad so I replaced it with another one with the same problem. Any suggestions?[/Quote: 4128bfe495]possible exhaust leak near the sensor. If you are using aftermarket sensors, I highly suggest using AC Delco sensor.I have run into many problems with aftermarket O2 sensors, especially " universal" sensors some of the parts stores sell. Hope this helps.

Tahoebob02

September, 28, 2007 AT 10:00 PM

It would be the sensor located after the cat converter.[/Quote: c446d90be9]
Thank you, I have replaced that sensor and still get the same Error message P0141. I thought that the new 02 sensor might be bad so I replaced it with another one with the same problem. Any suggestions?[/Quote: c446d90be9]possible exhaust leak near the sensor. If you are using aftermarket sensors, I highly suggest using AC Delco sensor.I have run into many problems with aftermarket O2 sensors, especially " universal" sensors some of the parts stores sell. Hope this helps.[/Quote: c446d90be9]
Iam using a Bosch sensor? Are these good?

dennyp

September, 28, 2007 AT 10:09 PM

It would be the sensor located after the cat converter.[/Quote: 7ef370dc3b]
Thank you, I have replaced that sensor and still get the same Error message P0141. I thought that the new 02 sensor might be bad so I replaced it with another one with the same problem. Any suggestions?[/Quote: 7ef370dc3b]possible exhaust leak near the sensor. If you are using aftermarket sensors, I highly suggest using AC Delco sensor.I have run into many problems with aftermarket O2 sensors, especially " universal" sensors some of the parts stores sell. Hope this helps.[/Quote: 7ef370dc3b]
Iam using a Bosch sensor? Are these good?[/Quote: 7ef370dc3b]It's kinda hit or miss with those, but first thing is check for exhaust leak. It doesnt take much to throw off those sensors.

Tahoebob02

September, 28, 2007 AT 10:19 PM

It would be the sensor located after the cat converter.[/Quote: 6dd9320976]
Thank you, I have replaced that sensor and still get the same Error message P0141. I thought that the new 02 sensor might be bad so I replaced it with another one with the same problem. Any suggestions?[/Quote: 6dd9320976]possible exhaust leak near the sensor. If you are using aftermarket sensors, I highly suggest using AC Delco sensor.I have run into many problems with aftermarket O2 sensors, especially " universal" sensors some of the parts stores sell. Hope this helps.[/Quote: 6dd9320976]
Iam using a Bosch sensor? Are these good?[/Quote: 6dd9320976]It's kinda hit or miss with those, but first thing is check for exhaust leak. It doesnt take much to throw off those sensors.[/Quote: 6dd9320976]
Thank you, I will check for leaks.

Oxygen Sensor Replacement Honda Civic 1996-20
Oxygen Sensor Replacement Dodge Stratus
Fail Your Smog Test? Fix it Fast