Hi and thanks for using 2CarPros.
The output speed sensor is located in the transmission and requires the pan, filter and the valve body to be removed to access it. First, I'm going to provide the directions for removing the valve body and replacing the sensor after these directions.
VALVE BODY See pictures 1-4
- If still installed, remove oil filter. Refer to --> [ Oil Filter ] See: Fluid Filter - A/T > Removal and Replacement > Oil Filter.
Transmissions with Hydraulic Pressure Sensors:
- Carefully pull off the connectors for automatic transmission hydraulic pressure sensor 1 (G193) - 1 - and automatic transmission hydraulic pressure sensor 2 (G194) - 2 -.
Continuation for All
- Remove connector bolt - arrow -.
- Carefully release connector and pull off.
- The transmission fluid temperature sensor (G93) must be tightened to 10 Nm.
- Remove valve body bolts in diagonal sequence.
Tightening Specification: 8 Nm + 90 .
- Installation is performed in the reverse order of removal.
- After installation, fill with ATF, check ATF level, and top off. Refer to --> [ ATF Level Checking and Filling ] See: Fluid - A/T > Procedures > ATF Level Checking and Filling.
TRANSMISSION OUTPUT SPEED SENSOR
Transmission Output Speed Sensor
Removing The Output speed sensor See last picture.
- Remove valve body. Refer to --> [ Valve Body ] See: Valve Body, A/T > Removal and Replacement > Valve Body.
- Remove the bolt - arrow - from the transmission output speed (RPM) sensor (G195).
- Remove the sensor from the transmission.
- Press sensor into transmission until stop.
- The transmission output speed (RPM) sensor (G195) must be tightened to 10 Nm.
- Install valve body. Refer to --> [ Valve Body ] See: Valve Body, A/T > Removal and Replacement > Valve Body.
Let me know if this helps or if you have other questions.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Thursday, January 10th, 2019 AT 2:51 PM