CAR CAN'T STAR ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS

2004 Nissan Micra

sino456

May, 20, 2013 AT 11:23 PM

I have a problem with my Nissan Micra 2004. When I turn on the car and it is cold the motor fan starts working and the blue light on the the dashboard is on. The overdrive light starts flashing, when running the vitesse hits when the gear chage fram 1st gear to 2nd and the rpm stops working. When turning the car off it won`t turn on again. I went to an electrical technician and he changed the fuse box placed behind the left headlight but the problem wasn`t solved.
I also changed the battery but the problem was not solved. I noticed that when the problem occurs the check engine light is not on after turning the key on contact. Please can someone help me, thanks.
Best regards.

May, 21, 2013 AT 7:14 AM

Symptom indicates a poor wire connection somewhere and such problems are not easy to detect. Start with checking wire harnesses for contaminations and ensure ground connections are good and secure.

sino456

May, 21, 2013 AT 10:44 PM

Thanks for your reply I will tell your hint to the technicien and tell u any news will happen. Thak you again
best regards.

May, 22, 2013 AT 5:12 AM

You're welcome and good luck.

sino456

June, 10, 2013 AT 10:54 PM

Till now my problem was not solved : ( : (

dear; the electrical technicien tests all boards on another car and they worked properly
now he started releasing the body and all accessories to test wires connections but my question now is: Which wire or connection do like this problem and from where he must starts the test because there are a lot of wires.

Best regards and thanks for your time.

sino456

June, 11, 2013 AT 1:30 AM

And also for hint I changed the pump from about 4 months.

Is this problem because of changing the pump?

June, 13, 2013 AT 11:27 AM

It could be a fault with the pump or its wiring. Have those rechecked.

Automatic Transmission Service
Transmission Fluid Replacement Mercedes Benz
Transmission Service Toyota Tacoma
Transmission Drain and Refill Kia Sportage
Transmission Service Ford Super Duty F-250