1997 Cadillac Seville diagnostic codes

RMOURA25
  • 1997 CADILLAC SEVILLE
I have codes P0151 Current
P0171 History
P0174 Current
B1910 Current
C1243 Current
B2118 History
B2119 History
I know what they all stand for I have what the codes say in front of me I have already put 2 new oxygen sensors in each exhaust manifold I couldnt get the one off before the catalytic converter, new plugs, wires, pcv valve, air filter, fuel filter and have already cleared the codes and these are what keeps coming back. PLEASE HELP oh and yes the check engine light is on.
Thursday, December 13th, 2007 AT 6:45 AM

BUZZSAW
Where did you buy the parts at? 171 and 174 are O2 sensor codes, the others arn't important, to get the back head O2 sensor out you have to drop the front of the motor, and you need an O2 socket and a wabble extension, to drop the cradle you need a jack, 15 or 18 mm socket, impact gun, remove plastic splash guard underneath car and take out the 2 frt carriage bolts, jack the car up by the driverside door, not on the cradle, the frt of the engine will drop down some, then you can see the back O2 sensor, buy GM O2 sensors
Thursday, December 20th, 2007 AT 11:44 PM