Whereare the sensors located on a 1993 cad. Deville/4.6 engin

JIM HILL
  • 1993 CADILLAC DEVILLE
I have a 1993 cad. Deville. About 2 years ago I had the sensors replaced because the serv. Engine light was on. This corrected the problem but now have the problem again. Can I replace the sensors myselfand if so where are they located? Its a93 cad deville with a 4.6 engine
Friday, September 21st, 2007 AT 1:07 PM

WRENCH
Need a little more info what sensors do you need to replace and why. Are you getting engine codes if so what are they.
Friday, September 21st, 2007 AT 1:14 PM
WRENCH
I am sorry but I don't answer pm's, you wrote:

have a service eng. Light and poor gas milage. Had not had codes checked last time I had this problem I had to have the maf?Sensor and o2 sensor replaced now have the same problem again. The engine has a small miss also

The problem might not be the same and would hate to see you throw money at it and not fix it. If you could run a diagnostic check and see what codes you get, would realy help out. Is your same problem is your engine light is on becouse there are a lot of sensor's that could turn on the light.
Friday, September 21st, 2007 AT 3:21 PM
BUZZSAW
Also a 93 doesnt have a 4.6-- 4.9
Friday, September 21st, 2007 AT 9:40 PM