1996 Cadillac Deville air suspension control light coming o

KCLADYBLUE
  • 1996 CADILLAC DEVILLE

Suspension problem
1996 Cadillac Deville Engine Size unknown Wheel Drive Type unknown Automatic 86,000 miles

my husband just bought a cadillac deville. After driving it the air suspension control light comes on. He thinks the compressor in the rear isn't work. However when we drive the car it rides great. Could it be possible the compressor is gone or could it be something else.

Tuesday, February 5th, 2008 AT 12:07 AM

BUZZSAW

Push off and warmer on the heater control head, with key in the on posision, this will scan for codes. Write them down and post them here for me to look at.

Its probally a shocks electrical part thats bad, even know the shocks still good, Caddilac has done away with the electrial shocks, replacements are normal shocks. A wire on the RSS module will have to be cut or a relay put in for the repair to get the lite out

Tuesday, February 5th, 2008 AT 12:57 PM
KCLADYBLUE

Its probally a shocks electrical part thats bad, even know the shocks still good, Caddilac has done away with the electrial shocks, replacements are normal shocks. A wire on the RSS module will have to be cut or a relay put in for the repair to get the lite out[/quote:247ebcc7d8]

im getting a pz2056 current and rs0061

Tuesday, February 5th, 2008 AT 4:31 PM
KCLADYBLUE

Car is showing a pz2047 current and a sp0061current

Wednesday, February 6th, 2008 AT 12:45 PM
BUZZSAW

The rs code is the shock problem, right frt, position sensor fault, rt frt shock/strut

Thursday, February 7th, 2008 AT 8:23 AM