This is most likely two lines that are your engine oil cooler lines and the other two are your transmission cooler lines. The red fluid is transmission fluid. Using a line wrench you disconnect them from the radiator. Both need to be plugged when removed. Follow the lines back to the transmission and engine area to see where they connect. This will aid you in replacing the lines. Make sure you keep them all going into the correct spot on the radiator as one is input and the other return for them both.
1. Disconnect battery ground cable, then remove air intake duct and resonator.
2. Drain coolant into suitable containers through valve located in left radiator end tank.
3. Disconnect engine coolant hoses from radiator, then remove engine cooling fans.
4. Disconnect and plug transmission cooler and engine oil cooler lines, if equipped.
5. Disconnect coolant recovery reservoir, then remove upper mounting panel if not equipped with mechanical fan.
6. Remove radiator.
7. Reverse procedure to install, noting the following.
A. Ensure radiator is properly seated into lower mount cushions.
B. Torque transmission cooler line fittings to 17 ft. Lbs. And if equipped with an engine oil cooler torque fittings to 18 ft. Lbs.