2009 BUICK BUICK ENCLAVE PROBLEM

• paulettagail
  • 2009 Buick

2009 Other Buick Models 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 20,000 miles

My Enclave started missing with my cruise on about 9 months ago while returning from a long trip. When I would take the cruise off it would stop. Then it began doing it without the cruise on. Seemed to do more so when going up a slight upward slant on the highway. Took it in to the dealership and was told a spark plug needed to be replaced. It worked fine for about 4 months. Then started to do it again. Took it in again and the spark plug was replaced again. Drove fine for 4 days. Then right back to missing again. They say they can not find anything else wrong with it. Any ideas?

Sunday, January 10th, 2010 AT 3:11 PM

• hmac300

As this is still under warranty it is not really ours to give advice. But I would change the fuel filter and put a good fuel injector cleaner and run that through and see what happens. If you do a lot of shorthops that is very hard on a car engine and it tends to build up carbon/oil deposits. The fuel may be partially blocked

Sunday, January 31st, 2010 AT 6:36 PM