CODE PO411

2005 Buick La Crosse

al walker

July, 7, 2010 AT 7:16 PM

Computer problem
2005 Buick La Crosse 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 73000 miles

my back yard mechanic told me to get secondary air pump only could get one from dealer, they had to order one, so found a used one via internet it doesn't look like what he told me to get
questions: could you tell me how to correct po411, show me a picture of sec air pump & where located on engine have 3.8 series 3 when reset codre light stays out 2 days then comes back on
also my air bag light comes on every 6 months or so stays on from 2 minutes to sev hrs this goes on several weeks then ok another 6 or so months2

saturntech9

July, 7, 2010 AT 9:27 PM

First of all thank you so much for your donation.I emailed you the long trouble tree for P0411 and a diagram of where and what the pump look's like. There are a lot of thing's that code set that code you will have to follow that trouble tree that I emailed you. As far as your air bag light those are tricky to diagnose I would need the trouble code your air bag computer has to start with.

Coolant Temperature Sender Replacement
Fuel Pump Replacement
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right