That is usually the last setting to fail. Have you already replaced the resister? If not, here are the directions. This is where I would start. The attached pics correlate with the directions.
2000 Saturn SC1 L4-1.9L SOHC VIN 8
Blower Motor Resistor (LHD Only)
Vehicle Heating and Air Conditioning Blower Motor Resistor Service and Repair Procedures HVAC System - Manual Removal and Installation Blower Motor Resistor (LHD Only)
BLOWER MOTOR RESISTOR (LHD ONLY)
1. Disable the SIR system. (Refer to "Disabling the SIR System".) See: Heating and Air Conditioning > Vehicle Damage Warnings > Disabling and Enabling the SIR System
2. Remove screws and unsnap windshield defroster duct from mode valve assembly. Lift up on defroster duct and move it to the right. This will allow access to resistor assembly.
3. Disconnect blower motor resistor connector.
4. Remove screws and blower motor resistor.
1. Install blower motor resistor and screws.
2. Connect blower motor resistor connector.
3. Move defroster duct to the left. Install windshield defroster duct onto the mode valve assembly and install screws.
Torque: 2.2 N.M (20 in-lbs)
4. Enable SIR system. (Refer to "Enabling the SIR System".) See: Heating and Air Conditioning > Vehicle Damage Warnings > Disabling and Enabling the SIR System
Let me know if this helps.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Tuesday, June 16th, 2020 AT 7:24 PM