VIBRATION

2006 Acura TSX

matiasneto

August, 20, 2009 AT 2:45 PM

Drive Train Axles Bearings problem
2006 Acura TSX 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 54000 miles

ok I hope you can help me. I have been in and out of the repair shop for 2 months. Ok my car vibrates between 2000 and 3500rpm under acceleration and when engine braking to a stop any gear. Although 5th and 6th gear you don't feel it as much. After the problem started I replaced the axles made it a little better. I replaced the mid-shaft and all the bearings attached to it, I also replaced the differential for an lsd I changed the clutch and flywheel. Had the clutch and flywheel removed. I balanced the flywheel and installed a new clutch for the second time I am out of ideas.

mhpautos

August, 20, 2009 AT 8:42 PM

Hi there,

Thank you for the donation,

To start with can you tell me where the vibration is felt, body, steering, gear shift? This will help me try and work this one out, these are a bit tricky with out feeling the problem first hand but we will give it our best go.

matiasneto

August, 21, 2009 AT 9:03 AM

You feel the vibration in the pedal and the stearing.

mhpautos

August, 21, 2009 AT 9:32 AM

Hi there,

start looking around the engine mounts and trans mounts, you may have a misalignment problem, back of all the mounts and go for a drive, this will normalize the position of all mounts, tighten up and re test, see how that goes.

Mark

Automatic Transmission Service
Transmission Service Toyota Tacoma
Transmission Fluid Replacement Mercedes Benz
Transmission Drain and Refill Kia Sportage
Transmission Service Ford Super Duty F-250
Transmission Turbine Sensor Replacement