Here is a description of the problem.
DTC P1750: MECHANICAL PROBLEM IN HYDRAULIC CONTROL SYSTEM OF A/T CLUTCH PRESSURE CONTROL SOLENOID VALVES A & B, OR PROBLEM IN HYDRAULIC CONTROL SYSTEM
1. Check whether the OBD II scan tool indicates another code.
Does the OBD II scan tool indicate another code?
YES - Perform the troubleshooting flowchart for the indicated code(s). Recheck for code P1750 after troubleshooting.
NO - Go to step 2.
2. Turn the ignition switch OFF.
3. Replace the A/T clutch pressure control solenoid valves A and B.
4. Reset the PCM memory by removing the BACK UP fuse in the passenger's under-dash fuse relay box for more than 10 seconds.
5. Calibrate the engine control system in the PCM, see PCM Idle Learn Procedure, and drive the vehicle for several minutes in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th gears in the [ D 5 ] position.
6. Recheck for code P1750.
Does the OBD II scan tool indicate code P1750?
YES - Replace the transmission.
NO - The problem has been corrected.
Before you troubleshoot.
Sunday, December 21st, 2008 AT 3:52 AM