ROUGH IDLE/SHAKES

1999 Acura Integra

carlife65

October, 22, 2009 AT 6:19 PM

Your rough idle, is a bad egr valve. And shakes and vibrates, you need to have inspact on -front brake rotor, ball joint upper, wheel bearing front and tie rod end, these will make you car shakes and vibrates if they are going bad.

smearedred

March, 7, 2007 AT 2:49 PM

I have a 1999 Acura Integra 1.8L DOHC with 142,000 miles on it. About 6 months ago my car started acting funny. When I start my car the car seems to rough idle, I am not sure if it is a true rough idle cause the rpm gauge doesn't seem to change the idle very much, but the whole car shakes/vibrates somedays worse than others and sometimes not at all. It stops once I push the gas and start driving, and doesn't start back up until the car has been turned of and started again over a period of time (it is sparatic when it will happen). I am not sure what is going on or what is causing it to do this, but it really bothers me. Does any one know?

carlife65

October, 22, 2009 AT 6:19 PM

Vacuum Leak Test and Repair - All Cars
Cylinder Head Valve Job Guide
Fuel Injector Replacement Ford 5.4L V8