1999 ACURA INTEGRA ROUGH IDLE/SHAKES

• Carlife65
  • 1999 ACURA INTEGRA

Your rough idle, is a bad egr valve. And shakes and vibrates, you need to have inspact on -front brake rotor, ball joint upper, wheel bearing front and tie rod end, these will make you car shakes and vibrates if they are going bad.

Thursday, October 22nd, 2009 AT 6:19 PM

• Smearedred

I have a 1999 Acura Integra 1.8L DOHC with 142,000 miles on it. About 6 months ago my car started acting funny. When I start my car the car seems to rough idle, I am not sure if it is a true rough idle cause the rpm gauge doesn't seem to change the idle very much, but the whole car shakes/vibrates somedays worse than others and sometimes not at all. It stops once I push the gas and start driving, and doesn't start back up until the car has been turned of and started again over a period of time (it is sparatic when it will happen). I am not sure what is going on or what is causing it to do this, but it really bothers me. Does any one know?

Wednesday, March 7th, 2007 AT 2:49 PM
  • Carlife65

Thursday, October 22nd, 2009 AT 6:19 PM