I WAS REAR ENDED BY A 78 CAMARO DUE TO HYDRO ...

2010 Scion xD

Anonymous

I was rear ended by a 78 Camaro due to hydro planing. Outside inspection shows a bumper that could probably be snapped back into place, but I know there is shock absorbing material that may also need to be replaced so I am having the car professionally repaired. My major question is about the air bags and the passenger seatbelt. The airbag light (SRS) is on and the passenger airbag light is also on. The passenger seat belt light is also in as needing to be buckled even when it is buckled. My mother was in the car and has a mild contusion from the belt. What causes the lights to be on? Do I have to worry about my airbag randomly deploying while driving it to be repaired? Would it be safer to have the car towed? Why didn't they deploy during the accident if the impact was enough to make the lights come on?

First, we need the codes from the system. The system is not active at this time since the light is on.

The body shop should be able to help you with this as it is part of the accident.

Oil Life Reset Light Honda Civic 2006-2011