WARNING LIGHTS WON'T GO OFF

2009 Scion xD

MsNterprted

July, 5, 2011 AT 4:06 PM

My 2009 XD driver seat belt and airbag warning lights came on and won't go off. The seat belt light blinks. How can I turn them off and why did they come on? I was driving on the hwy when this happened. Thanks so much!

mom17025

December, 20, 2011 AT 11:01 AM

This happened to my 2009 Suzuki XL7. I think my very obese brother in law shorted something when he sat in the passenger seat, but dealer claimed no and said I needed a $1700 seat with circuits. Suzuke-America suggested we ask dealer to reset the seatbag system, they did. No more flashing airbag light and clock (yes, they are on the same system). Would suggest you ask dealer to reset yours, too, to see if that helps. If they refuse, contact Nissan. It was our complaint to Suzuki-America that resulted in their call to our dealer with instructions. Good luck, my daghter has an 2009 XD and we love it.

Fix a Door That Will Not Close With Ease