1. Remove the glove box and the right side close out panel under the Instrument Panel (IP).
2. Locate the Vehicle Communications Interface Module (VCIM) right of the glove box.
3. Verify all the connectors at the module.
4. Place an ohmmeter between pins 14 and 6 of the DLC. A correct resistance value will be 60 ohms +/- 10%.
5. Pull, tug and wiggle all harnesses and connectors at each of the modules on the High Speed LAN Network.
This is to check for the code u2107 and my ohms reading was aprox 46 but kept jumping around
Friday, January 10th, 2014 AT 11:04 AM