MY INSURANCE COMPANY FIXED CAR AFTER A DOG RAN ...

2009 Nissan Murano

thdedeaux

October, 24, 2012 AT 11:11 AM

My insurance company fixed car after a dog ran in front of me. They replaced radiator. 15 minutes after picking up it died. I noticed rresevoir was bone dry. Did they forget coolant and if not what happend? They totaled car and only gave fair market value, my gap paid it off and Im without a car

October, 24, 2012 AT 11:16 AM

Take it back to the shop that repaired it and have them re check the car.

thdedeaux

October, 24, 2012 AT 11:23 AM

Progressive my insurance fixed and when they picked it up said was o nly low by 1/2 gallon. They inially said stemmed fro dog accident. I didnt except that answer and they totaled it then.

thdedeaux

October, 24, 2012 AT 11:23 AM

thdedeaux

October, 24, 2012 AT 11:24 AM

Oops, car is gone. This happened 45 days ago. I think I need a lawyer but do I have grounds to sue?

thdedeaux

October, 24, 2012 AT 11:24 AM

October, 24, 2012 AT 12:01 PM

You accepted a totaled car and tried to salvage it. It is on you, not the insurance comp[any

Engine Oil Change and Filter Mercedes
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right
Engine Oil Change and Filter BMW X5
Engine Oil Change and Filter Ford Mustang
Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Ford Explorer
Serpentine Belt Replacement Ford Contour