• Central locking mechanism continually activating and deactivating while driving
• Central locking does not operate (including the petrol cap) using the key-fob
• Driver side window opens partially when car parked
• Headlights flash while driving
• Hand break light flashes while driving
• Electronic door mirrors do not open
• Passenger and rear electric windows do not operate from main driver door switches
• Alarm sounds intermittently.
The key issue is that all of the above only occurs when the car is exposed to direct sunlight.
The following replacement parts\work have been completed:
• New rear and front ECUs
• Passenger door locking mechanism
• Additionally the wiring looms have been inspected and a cable was found to be making contact with the bodywork of the car.
None of the above fixed the problem :-(
Tuesday, November 20th, 2012 AT 7:08 AM