CADILLAC SRX HOW DO I REPLACE THE CABIN AIR ...

2008 Cadillac SRX

LarryLakes

February, 8, 2013 AT 1:02 PM

Cadillac SRX How do I replace the cabin air filter?

hmac300

February, 8, 2013 AT 3:03 PM

You may not have one if you do look in front of windshield you have to remove two panels to get to it they may have push pins holding it. Then pic is of cover for air filter. See pics

LarryLakes

February, 8, 2013 AT 11:56 PM

They don't make anything easy! Took me a hour next time should only take 15 minutes or so thanks PS hard to do in the cold

hmac300

February, 9, 2013 AT 4:11 PM

I didn't say it was easy or could be done fast besides it's not somthing you do every month

LarryLakes

February, 9, 2013 AT 6:37 PM

Next is the spark plugs! I haven't worked on a new car ever. My cars are a 94 astro and a 83 T bird the T-Bird is fun to work on only has 83,000 miles on it. The astro has 190,000 and they both run great! Thanks for the help ! PS I am a firm believer in annual maintenance not to sure about the new types of oil. Every 5000 miles sounds good to me what do you think?

hmac300

February, 9, 2013 AT 6:40 PM

5,000 is ok if you odn't live on a dirt road if you do then go to 4000 and don't usea crappy filter, purolator, bosch, wix and napa filters are good I wouldn't use manyothers, ac is ok make sure to change filter with every oil change and synthetic is great to use. But exspensive

Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Chevrolet Tahoe
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Saturn Vue
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Porsche 911