1. Disconnect the ground cable from the battery.
2. Lift-up the vehicle, and remove the front wheels.
3. Drain the transmission gear oil. (MT model)
4. Drain the differential gear oil. (AT model)
5. Lift the crimped section of axle nut.
6. Remove the axle nut using a socket wrench while depressing the brake pedal.
7. Remove the stabilizer link from front arm.
Disconnect the front arm ball joint from the housing.
9. Remove the front drive shaft assembly. If it is hard to remove, use ST1 and ST2.
ST1 926470000 AXLE SHAFT PULLER
ST2 28099PA110 AXLE SHAFT PULLER PLATE
10. Using a bar, remove the front drive shaft from transmission.
Tuesday, October 23rd, 2012 AT 2:16 PM