BECOME A MEMBER
It is free to join!
I AGREE TO THE
BECOME A MEMBER
HOW TO REMOVE FRONT HALF AXLE FROM DIFFERENTIAL...
2007 Subaru Outback
October, 23, 2012 AT 12:44 PM
How to remove front half axle from differential & hub
FOUND 404 RELATED QUESTIONS
Front Drive Axle Vacuum Actuator Solenoi
October, 23, 2012 AT 2:16 PM
1. Disconnect the ground cable from the battery.
2. Lift-up the vehicle, and remove the front wheels.
3. Drain the transmission gear oil. (MT model)
4. Drain the differential gear oil. (AT model)
5. Lift the crimped section of axle nut.
6. Remove the axle nut using a socket wrench while depressing the brake pedal.
7. Remove the stabilizer link from front arm.
Disconnect the front arm ball joint from the housing.
9. Remove the front drive shaft assembly. If it is hard to remove, use ST1 and ST2.
ST1 926470000 AXLE SHAFT PULLER
ST2 28099PA110 AXLE SHAFT PULLER PLATE
10. Using a bar, remove the front drive shaft from transmission.
October, 23, 2012 AT 2:17 PM
Here some diagrams to help out.
to post a reply.
Rear Axle Question/problem
I am not a mechanic have a question about my vehicle it is a 2000 ford escort i looked at the other day noticed something hang
Cannot Pull Drive Axle
I cannot pull drive axle on 2002 mazda mpv
Rear Axle Differential For A Avd
Send me the pictures of the procedures for replacing the differential for the 2003 buick rendezvous awd i received the instructions a
Axle Seal Replacement
Ask a Car Question. It's Free!
Rear Axle Seal Leaking? Here Is How To Replace It Correctly
Axle Bearing, Seal, E-Brake Shoes, Brake Pads
Differential Fluid Service - Front
Differential Fluid Drain/Refill
Differential Fluid Change Ford F250
© 1999 - 2015 2CarPros, Inc.