2007 Pontiac Grand Prix engine

GODWOLF88
  • 2007 PONTIAC GRAND PRIX

I have a blown head gasket, so far I have put in two different gasket repair kits in it and still not much has changed. The compression test showed 14.5 out of 15lbs. So I don't believe I have a cracked head. It happen after my water pump went out and my car over heated and cut its self off. I have very little loss of torque and my hp as not changed. I had exhaust smell in the my recovery tank and now it has gone to smelling like gas w no exhaust I'm pulling code p0300 three different times, so what should my next step be? Should I do a tune up for the spark plugs the spark plug wires are brand new and cylinder 3 and 5 plugs have been changed.

Tuesday, October 1st, 2013 AT 6:31 PM

SATURNTECH9

Your Going to have to. Pull the replace. The head gasket Ann d have the head pressure tested.

Please consider a donation to help us answer more questions.
Tuesday, October 1st, 2013 AT 6:37 PM
GODWOLF88

Thats what I trying to avoid is replacing it and saving 1300 dollars in repairs. Is there a head gasket sealer out there that actually works?

Tuesday, October 1st, 2013 AT 6:48 PM
SATURNTECH9

None that I know of usual any kind. Of. Stop leaks plugs up. Thinhs. You. Didnt. Want plugged up and doesn't plugup what you want plugged up

Tuesday, October 1st, 2013 AT 8:17 PM