ON MY 2007 PONTIAC G6 6CLY

2007 Pontiac G6

patacake

On my 2007 pontiac G6 6cly. The abs and tc light came on so the code read abs sensor, so I replaced wheel bearings and the light stays on cleared it but comes back on, could it be a fuse or what, I do nmot know what to do now. Do you have any suggestion for me.I hate to take it to a dealer cause it would cost me a arm and leg and I can not afford it. Please help thank you.

saturntech9

I need to know the exact code number that is setting not code descriptions?

patacake

Let me refrase the question, I was having a funny noice comming from the front of my car. I contacted you guys and you said have the wheelbearing checked, so I did and it was a bad wheelbearing, so they put new wheelbearings on and after they was put on the asb/tc light came on. They cleared the light but when I started driving it the light came back on. The guy who put them on said the back bareing were s5till good put could have a bad sensor in the asb back wheel so I had a new one put on and the light still stays on, everytime you clear it it comes right back on. So I do not know what the code is.

saturntech9

The problem is I don't know what code you have ether I can't scan the car with my scan tool. Without the code number I have no starting point what to tell you to check etc. So you didn't have any problems with those lights coming on before the bearings were replaced?Also which bearings were replaced? Did they ever scan the car for abs codes when you brought it back with the abs light after they replaced the bearings?

patacake

The code isC0035 the right rear

saturntech9

January, 31, 2013 AT 3:05 AM

Have you checked the harness from the sensor for damage?Do you have a multi meter to do some testing?

patacake

January, 31, 2013 AT 7:59 AM

No have not checked the harness how do you do that, and yes we have a m-meter

saturntech9

You visually inspect the wire. For breaking chafing etcjust follow the wire from the sensor. Also unplug the speed sensor and turn the key to the run position. Measure on the harness side not the sensor side across the two terminals you should have over 8 volts?

Wonder How Traction Control Works?
Brake Light Bulb Replacement Mercedes Benz
Brake Light Bulb Replacement Chevrolet
Brake Light Bulb Replacement