1. Remove the ignition coil connector (A).
2. Remove the ignition coil.
3. Using a spark plug socket, remove the spark plug.
CAUTION:Be careful that no contaminates enter through the spark plug
4. When replacing the spark plug, always use the long reach type spark plug.
Do not use a short reach type.
1. Color Marking (Tip).
Unleaded: Yellow Marking
Leaded: Green Marking
Marking Color is different or does not exist
2. Length (Tip-Tip / PT Length).
? 2.7L: 83.2 mm/26.5 mm
The length is different from the specification above.
3. Part ID.
Unleaded : ILFR5B11
Leaded : LFR5A
Please consider a to help us answer more questions.
Saturday, December 4th, 2010 AT 12:53 PM