ABS and brake light and noise

DODGETRUCK12
  • 2007 DODGE RAM

How can I fix my abs and brake light going off in my 2007 dodege ram 1500

Wednesday, December 29th, 2010 AT 4:25 AM

BUBBA70

I just learned the fuse block is mismarked/labeled. I was having issues with the ABS/Brake and check engine light. My speedometer was not working nor was the cruise control. Check all the spare fuses. It is a 15 amp fuse in the #30 slot. The box lid says it is a spare, however, it is not. It is an additional ABS fuse. I learned this after pulling my hair out for two weeks frustrated. I took it to the Dodge dealer and the mechanic stumbled on to it. He replaced the fuse and all my problems were solved. If your overhead computer is on the blink as well, drive the vehicle for a little bit and it will re-synchronize itself and start working properly. IAM NOT SAYING THIS IS A GUARANTEE TO YOUR PROBLEM, BUT I HAVE BEEN READING ALOT OF THE SAME PROBLEMS THAT I EXPERIENCED AND THE FUSE ISSUE FIXED IT!

Tuesday, February 1st, 2011 AT 2:40 AM