Disconnect negative cable.
WARNING: Do not remove pressure cap with the system hot and under pressure because serious burns from coolant can occur.
2. Drain cooling system.
3. Remove radiator lower hose from thermostat housing (1).
4. Remove nuts (3) from heater tube flange studs.
5. Loosen starter bolt at heater tube bracket.
6. Pull heater tube out of thermostat housing and position out of the way.
7. Remove bolt (3) and two studs.
8. Remove thermostat housing (1), O-ring (2) and thermostat (4).
Please consider a to help us answer more questions.
Tuesday, December 4th, 2012 AT 2:15 AM