CAD ESC EXT

2007 Cadillac Escalade Ext

kevin7

May, 7, 2011 AT 1:10 PM

My vehicle back glass leaks when I use a power washer from a car wash, also the back up camara esp at night has lines thru it and a little fuzzy and flickers also the sunroof when opened thumps not smooth, took it to the dealer they say all operating as it should and nothing can be done about the back glass?And a rattle on the dash board when bass is played

cadieman

May, 7, 2011 AT 4:45 PM

If u dont hear a wind noise on the back glass its sealed. It isnt designed to take direct pressure from a power washer. If it not leaking from driving rain you are good. The back up camera needs to be replaced. Cadillac never had a smooth running sunroof. The rattle is caused by a loose part possiable loose speaker cover or speaker or loose top dash screws by the windshield or a loose molding. Push down on speaker cover and moldings to see if it changes. It could be under the top dash cover. Then you will have to remove the top dash to find it. You need to isolate where the noise is coming from. Gl

Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement Ford F-250
Brake Light Bulb Replacement
Wiper Blade Replacement Toyota Prius
Headlight Bulb Replacement GMC Yukon