HOW DO I RESET THE MAINTENANCE LIGHT?

2006 Volvo S60

Anonymous

March, 24, 2013 AT 5:17 PM

How do I reset the maintenance light?

March, 24, 2013 AT 5:44 PM

Resetting the service reminder indicator (SRI) (Illustrated Version)

Hint: The indicator can also be reset using VIDA vehicle communication.

The service reminder indicator (SRI) informs the driver that it's time for the car to be serviced. The text message is displayed for 120 seconds each time the ignition system is turned on.

Carry out the following procedure to reset the service reminder indicator: 1. Ignition Switch position/mode I. (As illustrated above)

2. Press and hold the Trip Odometer Reset button. - Red arrow -

3. Turn the key to position II within 2 seconds. (As illustrated above).

4. Continue to hold the trip odometer reset button- red arrow - for the trip meter pressed in until the original value has been reset.
Note: For all vehicles from the 2003 model year a general yellow lamp will light when the reset button must be released.

5. Release the reset button for the trip odometer within 4 seconds. The instrument gives an audible signal when resetting has succeeded. If the trip meter is already reset, the reset button should be held for a minimum of 10 seconds and a maximum of 14 seconds.
Note: If the reset button for the trip odometer is not released within 4 seconds the service reminder indicator (SRI) is not reset.

Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Saturn Vue