Auxiliary or main fan, procedures are similar. Disconnect upper radiator hose if necessary.
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Disconnect the cooling fan electrical connector.
3. Remove the fan shroud mounting bolts.
4. Lift the fan shroud assembly upward, and remove the fan shroud assembly from the vehicle.
5. Remove the fan blade from the fan shroud assembly by removing the nut at the center of the fan hub.
6. Turn over the fan shroud assembly.
7. Remove the fan motor retaining screws.
8. Remove the fan motor from the shroud.
Images (click to enlarge)
Thursday, November 22nd, 2012 AT 3:34 PM