Do you have a check engine light?
Could be misfiring due to below-Do not disconnect the battery
1. Defective spark plugs
2. Inadequate spark/coil, defective spark plug wire.
3. Lack of compression
4. False air leakage.
5. Faulty fuel injectors.
6. Insufficient fuel pressure.
7. Contaminated fuel.
8. EGR valve that is leaking.
9. Oxygen sensors.
10. Throttle position sensor.
11. Manifold absolute pressure sensor
12. Mass Airflow Sensor
13. Idle air control valve
Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it-
Friday, May 6th, 2011 AT 7:44 PM