No low beam lights

BOB HANSON
  • 2006 ISUZU ASCENDER

2006 Ascender has no low beam lights. The bulbs and the fuse is good. High beams work just fine. The fuse block is not getting power to send to the low beam lights. Why?

Thursday, December 30th, 2010 AT 4:31 AM

You need to follow the power supply wire from the fuse block to its source to locate where the power is lost. Make sure the fuses under the hood are good.

-1
Friday, February 4th, 2011 AT 7:16 PM
BOBGAZ

This happened on my 2006 Ascender and the only way I figured it out was to swap parts with my 2005 Ascender. In the fuse box under the hood is about a 1 inch by 1 inch plug-in fuse ( there's two next to each other ) thats closest to the left side of the vehicle. It's not cheap, about $40. You can get one at Autozone. If you aren't sure which one it is send me a reply and I'll go open up the box and check.

Thursday, February 24th, 2011 AT 5:51 PM
POMPEYO

BobGaz, I have the same problem on my 2004 Ascender, it has been going on and off for almost a year now and everytime I take to the dealer to get it check the lights start working before I get there. So. They dont get to see the problem. Would you mind letting me know which one is the plug-in-fuse I need to replace.
Thank you

Pompeyo

Sunday, September 25th, 2011 AT 11:05 PM
MONICARICHARD

Please show what fuse it is. My low was out for a while now.
Please help!

Monday, August 6th, 2012 AT 10:01 PM