PO300 CODES

2006 Hyundai Sonata

crlsehdz

March, 23, 2011 AT 11:39 PM

I own a 2006 Hyundai Sonata 3.3 V6. Engine light is on, and losses power when accellerated. Full tune-up was done, but problem continues. A computer diagnostic was done and I got the following OBD II codes: PO300 random/multiple cylinder misfire detected, PO301. So at the time the injector one was replaced. After a day it went back to having engine light-on and the following codes PO300, PO302, PO304, PO306. DOes mean I need to replace all INjectors? Is there a sensor that might be causing the problem or something else that you can point out? Thank you

P0300

How To Fix Dtc P0101&p0300

PlatinumHyundaiTech

April, 7, 2011 AT 12:12 AM

I would have a hyundai technician take a look at the variable camshaft on bank 2, This is the radiator side. I have seen issues with these in the past and considering that this engine has a coil on plug design and the misfires are coming from all the cylinders on that ban2 cylinder head I would deffinately have them check the timing chain on that bank and the variable camshaft. Good luck

Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Oxygen Sensor Replacement Dodge Stratus
Oxygen Sensor Replacement Honda Civic 1996-20
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right