ONE OF MY HEADLIGHTS ISN'T WORKING

2006 Holden Barina

Chris.0

September, 12, 2012 AT 3:23 AM

Hi, a few weeks ago I had a low speed crash into a small tree, nothing major just wheel alignment and put a rectangle shaped hole in the front bumper near the bottom.
Since then I have noticed that the right headlight isn't working, full beam works fine and the park lights work but just low beam isn't. I have tried replacing the globe, checked the fuse and relay in the engine compartment.

I was thinking that maybe I damaged the earth wire or something when I hit the tree or possibly damaged something else. But the engine compartment is so small in this car that I can't get my hands in there to have a look. Do you have any ideas as to where I should look first?

Thank you, Any help appreciated.

September, 12, 2012 AT 8:47 AM

We don't have any information on thsi vehicle so I don't have the wiring schematic to work with.

Not sure which system is used and if you can get the wiring schematics, that would make it much easier.

Space constraints mean you need to do more work to get at something and cannot be helped.
Check the area of damage for signs of possible damage to wireharnesses. If any repairs were done check for proper installation of wireharnesses and ground circuits.

Replace Your Turn Signal Switch Like a Pro
Side Marker Bulb Replacement Mini Cooper
Brake Light Bulb Replacement Chevrolet
Brake Light Bulb Replacement Mercedes Benz ML
Brake Light Bulb Replacement Mercedes Benz