1. Disconnect the battery negative cable (2).
2. Disconnect the battery positive cable (1) from the battery.
3. Remove the battery heat shield.
4. Remove the battery retainer bolt and battery retainer.
5. Remove the battery from the vehicle.
1. Install the battery into the vehicle.
2. Install the battery retainer and bolt.
NOTE: Refer to Fastener Notice in Service Precautions.
Tighten the bolt to 18 N.M (13 lb ft).
3. Install the battery heat shield.
4. Connect the battery positive cable (1) to the battery.
Tighten the bolt to 17 N.M (13 lb ft).
5. Connect the battery negative cable (2).
Sunday, February 24th, 2013 AT 10:14 PM