Hi, I have accidently left the interior light on in my car and as a result the battery has died. The day after tomorrow I will have to drive about 450 miles in my car and am concerned that after I have jump started the car (which I plan to do tomorrow) the battery will just run out again while I am travelling in a couple of days. Is it likely to run out agan or should jump starting the car be sufficient enough for the car to run as usual? I don't believe there's any damage to the battery or the engine, I just think I've made a careless mistake leaving the light on. Thanks in advance :)
have the same problem?
Saturday, January 3rd, 2015 AT 4:46 PM