2005 SATURN RELAY REPLACE FRONT TURN SIGNAL LIGHT BULB

• georow
  • 2005 Saturn Relay

2005 Saturn Relay 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 50000 miles

How do I replace the turn signal light bulb. What steps are required to get to the bulb?

Wednesday, February 10th, 2010 AT 12:46 PM

• basstech

You didn't really say the front or rear bulbs, so I'll explain both. The rear, you just open the hatch and remove the 4 screws and pull the lamp assy forward and untwist the socket to gain acess to the bulb. The front is a little more involved. First you have to remove the headlamp assy, which requires removing 1 bolt and a pin/rod that hold it in position. Once you get them out, remove the headlamp assy. Once that's out then you have to remove the 3 bolts for the turn signal lamp, then pull that out to gain access to the bulb. Good luck, let me know how you make out.

+1
Sunday, February 14th, 2010 AT 2:17 PM
  • wynterbayne

Ok I own a 2005 Saturn Relay and this guy is wrong this isn't the easiest way to replace the front turn signal bulb get on your back and there is access hole you can stick your arm up thru the bottom of the bumper reach up twist the turn signal light assembly pull and the whole thing will drop down so you can see the bulb and wiring harness unplug old plug in new reach back up find hole with fingers insert twist and your done. No tools needed! Takes all of about 10 minutes to do both of them.

+2
Saturday, October 8th, 2011 AT 7:38 PM
  • fixitmr

Did you have success? Which way did you choose?

Saturday, October 22nd, 2011 AT 10:58 AM
  • roree

You can get the driver side from below.
On the passenger side, the horn location makes it tough to reach from below.

Sunday, July 20th, 2014 AT 9:46 AM
  • cxzander

For the record, listen to the first guy. Going from the bottom is extremely difficult, going from the top required removing one bolt, and one L shaped pin that requires no effort. Whole assembly then easily pops out and changing the bulb will take 5 min total.

Saturday, December 5th, 2015 AT 11:31 AM