TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

2005 Peugeot 407

Godwin Ededa Matthew

2005 Peugeot 407 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 60,406km miles

Gud Day Sir/Madam,
When the vehicle is on motion its will display automatic gearbox fauty, accompany with a triangle sign & alphabetic latter
P R N D, on the multifunction display.
Please what could be the possible reason. Thank you from MG. Ededa Motors Limited Nigeria Abuja.

Transmission Flare

Transmission Problem

Godwin Ededa Matthew

From the car manual there is no place I could get the answer the this problem that is why I sent the question to u pple.

civilwal2000

August, 13, 2011 AT 10:39 PM

I paid more than 2000$ to solve this proplem, and so far, I still have the same proplem.I changed the pressures 3 times, every time I pay 400$, and I did general maintinance for the gear costed around 1500$. And the proplem is the same.I think the proplem is silly one, but need some one professional to solve.

fixitmr

October, 22, 2011 AT 10:37 AM

Is the car acting up in any way? Does it drive ok? You could just ignore the message? It does seem like the computer is having trouble knowing what gear is selected.

Transmission Drain and Refill Kia Sportage
Transmission Service Toyota Tacoma
Transmission Speed Sensor Replacement Honda
Clutch/Flywheel/Rear Main Seal Replacement
Transmission Mount Replacement - RWD Cars