TROUBLE CODE : " P1895 INVALED DATA FROM ECMC ENGINE C "

2005 Opel Astra

amrita arora

December, 29, 2011 AT 9:51 AM

When the engine is cool and turn the Auto gear to D to start drive it's read D4 instead of D1 and still on D4, So I need to let engine work about 5 - 10 minute and then turn off the engine and turn on again to work correctly.
and when I linke the scanner I have a trouble code : P1895 invaled data from ECMC engine C
so please to confirm me the solution and I apreciate your cooperation.

regards

December, 29, 2011 AT 10:27 AM

P1895 Transmission Control Module to Electronic Control Module /PCM Torque Reduction Circuit

amrita arora

December, 29, 2011 AT 11:38 AM

So please can you support me more details about how I can fix this problem?

Thanks for your replay

December, 29, 2011 AT 12:00 PM

Sir, this is beyond a DIY thing, you need to bring it in and have it checked by the dealership or a reputable transmission specialty shop

Does it comeback after you erase the code?

amrita arora

December, 29, 2011 AT 12:14 PM

Thank you very much for your response and yes it's comeback after I erase the code
I wish you give me full details because I am in Iraq and I have no transmission specialty shop for opel.

Regards

December, 29, 2011 AT 4:57 PM

You have a circuit problem between the two module pertaining the torque reduction its gonna be a tough one to fix

Oxygen Sensor Replacement Dodge Stratus
Coolant Temperature Sender Replacement
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Camshaft Angle Sensor Replacement P0015