1. Remove tires with power tool.
2. Remove side splash guard from vehicle with power tool.
3. Remove heat insulator from vehicle.
4. Loosen adjust screw and oil pump fixing bolt, then remove belt from oil pump pulley.
5. Drain power steering fluid from reservoir tank.
6. Remove piping of high pressure and low pressure (drain fluid from their pipings).
7. Remove mounting bolts, then remove power steering pump.
Install in the reverse order of removal.
After installation, adjust belt tension.
After installation, bleed air.
Wednesday, September 7th, 2011 AT 12:19 PM