Refer to the diagrams for the service procedures. Additional information for installation are as follows.
REMOVAL SERVICE POINT
<< A >> RELEASE FORK REMOVAL
Move the release fork in the direction shown in illustration to remove the clip from the fulcrum.
Fig. 3: Removing Clip From Fulcrum
INSTALLATION SERVICE POINTS
>> A << RELEASE FORK INSTALLATION
1. Apply Mitsubishi genuine grease part number 0101011 or equivalent to the illustrated positions of the release fork.
2. Install the release fork to the fulcrum.
Fig. 4: Applying Mitsubishi Genuine Grease To Release Fork
>> B << CLUTCH DISC AND CLUTCH COVER INSTALLATION
1. Apply Mitsubishi genuine grease part number 0101011 or equivalent to the clutch disc splines and rub it in the splines with a brush.
2. Using the clutch disc guide to position the clutch disc on the flywheel.
3. Install the clutch cover onto the flywheel.
Fig. 5: Applying Mitsubishi Genuine Grease To Clutch Disc Splines And
Images (Click to enlarge)
Monday, May 29th, 2017 AT 9:55 PM