• Tiny
  • King_Freddy
  • 2004 Cadillac CTS

How do you change the front right signal bulb on a 2004 Cadillac CTS?

Thursday, December 23rd, 2010 AT 12:32 AM

1 Answer

  • Tiny
  • factoryjack
  • Expert
  • 4,263 posts

You can do it two ways, remove the rh lower front wheelhouse extension and get to the housing, you won't get straight access to all four screws but it can be done. The other method is to remove, or lower the front bumper fascia.

Was this
Saturday, January 22nd, 2011 AT 6:33 AM

Please login or register to post a reply.

Similar Questions