OVERHEATING FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS I HAVE BEEN HAVING A PROBLEM WITH MY HEAT GAUGE. THE LIGHT FLICKERS-INDICATING THE CAR IS OVERHEATING AS SOON AS I START THE CAR, AFTER A WHILE THE LIGHT GOES OFF AND THE CAR IS BACK TO NORMAL?
From swinging the key to start the ignition. The overheating light will go on and the fan will work extra hard. The light stays on until I am driving for a couple of minutes. Then I will have to switch the car off the switch it on again when the needle on the heat gauge moves the light automatically goes off. What could the possible problems be, I was advised that I should change the reservoir, would that be correct.